New Home Permit
The following documents must be completed and uploaded online before your New Home permit application can be reviewed.
- Permit Application – Fill out completely, provide subcontractor license #’s.
- Permit Plans
- Permit Engineering
- Structural Calculations
- Release of Liability
- Construction Site Maintenance Agreement
- WCWD Form Residential / Commercial – Please fill out application section and email to email@example.com to request City verification. Completed form must be stamped showing impact fee payment by the WCWCD. Upload complete form to permit application.
- Truss Layout – Provide roof and floor layouts.
- HVAC/FAU Calculations
- Notice of Intent – NOI (State Stormwater Application)
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) – Click here for step by step instructions. Notice: this form will not be accepted without your State NOI!) See Code 13.24
- Owner/Builder Certification
- Elevation Certificate (FEMA National Flood Insurance Program)
- If you need an extension on your permit, a written letter is required. A sample guide is provided at this link.