CITY OF SANTA CLARA
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETINGS 2021
– 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month at 5:00 p.m. with the exception of the Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays.
Regular Work Meeting
– 1st Wednesday of each month at 5:00 p.m. with the exception of the Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays.
Planning & Zoning Commission/Land Use Authority:
– 2nd Thursday of each month at 5:30 p.m.
– 2nd Thursday at 4:00 p.m. – Quarterly: January, April, July & December
Economic Development Commission:
– 4th Tuesday of each month at 5:00 pm.
City Council may call Special Meetings When needed.
Agendas of all city meetings, both regularly scheduled and special or work meetings, are sent to the Spectrum and posted at the Santa Clara Town Hall, the Santa Clara Post Office and on the Public Notice Website at http://pmn.utah.gov at least 24 hours prior to the meeting time.
All meetings are held in the Santa Clara Town Hall, 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah unless otherwise noticed on the meeting agenda.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations, including auxiliary communicative aids and services, during any of these meetings, should notify the City Recorder Chris Shelley at 673-6712 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
This notice is published in compliance with Utah Code 52-4-6(1).