NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday October 14, 2015
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on the 14th day of October, 2015, in the Town Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:00 p.m. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order:
2. Opening Ceremony
- Pledge Of Allegiance: Jerry Amundsen
- Opening Comments: Jerry Amundsen
3. Communications and Appearances
4. Working Agenda
A. Public Hearing(s)
1. Public Hearing regarding proposed application for funding from the Utah Permanent Community Impact Fund Board (CIB) to make road, storm drain, and sewer improvements on the west end of Santa Clara Drive (Hwy 91).
B. General Business
1. Discussion and/or Action on the proposed application for funding from the Utah Permanent Community Impact Fund Board (CIB) to make road, storm drain, and sewer improvements on the west end of Santa Clara Drive (Hwy 91). Presented by Jack Taylor, Public Works Director.
2. Requesting Approval of Resolution 2015-13R, a Resolution requesting the Re-certification of the City of Santa Clara Municipal Justice Court. Presented by Ken Armstrong, City Judge.
3. Discussion and/or Action regarding the Land Exchange between Santa Clara City and Kent Frei. Presented by Matt Ence, City Attorney.
4. Discussion and/or Action to approve the amended Animal Ordinance No. 2015-16. Presented by Matt Ence, City Attorney.
A. Mayor / Council Reports
6. Executive Session
7. Approval of Claims and Minutes
- September 23, 2015 City Council Minutes
- October 7, 2015 Work Meeting Minutes
- Claims through Oct. 14, 2015
8. Calendar of Events
- October 28, 2015 City Council Meeting
- November 4, 2015 City Council Work Meeting
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. . In accordance with State Statute and Council
Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting.
The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 7th day of October, 2015 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2015 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 22, 2015.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder