NOTICE OF AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY PLANNING COMMISSION SPECIAL MEETING
Thursday, March 21, 2019
2603 Santa Clara Drive
Time: 5:30 PM
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City will hold a Planning Commission Special meeting on the 21st day of March 2019, in the Santa Clara Town Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:30 PM. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order:
2. Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Curtis Jensen
– Opening Comments: (Invocation): Curtis Jensen
3. Communications and Appearances:
A. General Citizen Communication
4. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s)
B. General Business
1. Recommendation to City Council of Final Plats for Bella Sol at Santa Clara phases 7 and 8, located on the east side of Rachel Drive and north of North Town Drive. Rob Reid with Rosenberg Associates, Representing.
2. Recommendation to City Council of Final Plat for Rhone subdivision with 24 lots in a R-1-10 zone, located generally near Vernons Street and Old Farm Road, on the north side of the Santa Clara River. Drake Howell, Representing.
5. Discussion Items
6. Approval of Minutes
A. Request Approval of February 21, 2019 Special Meeting minutes.
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations during this meeting should notify the City at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling (435) 673-6712.
Posted this 14th day of March 2019.
Corey Bundy-Community Development Director