NOTICE OF AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY PLANNING COMMISSION SPECIAL MEETING
Thursday, February 21, 2019
2603 Santa Clara Drive
Time: 5:30 PM
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City will hold a Planning Commission meeting on the 21st day of February 2019, in the Santa Clara Town Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:30 PM. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order:
2. Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Marv Wilson
– Opening Comments: (Invocation): Marv Wilson
3. Communications and Appearances:
A. General Citizen Communication
4. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s)
1. Public Hearing to receive comments on the proposed amendment to the City Zoning Ordinance, Section 17.74 Historic District / Mixed Use Zone building height.
B. General Business
1. Recommendation to City Council for a proposed Amendment to the City Zoning Ordinance, Section 17.74 Historic District / Mixed Use Zone building height.
2. Consider Request for a Conditional Use Permit to place a temporary trailer on lot during the construction of a single-family home at 1295 Santa Clara Parkway in a R-1-10 zone. Tyler & Natasha Stull, Applicant.
3. Consider Request for a Conditional Use Permit to construct a single-family home on an under-sized lot (lot 6) in Santa Clara Heights Subdivision in a R-1-10 zone. Scott McNeal, Applicant.
4. Recommendation to City Council of Preliminary Plat for a 4-lot Arrowhead Estates in a R-1-10 zone on 1.02 acres, located at 2543 west Arrowhead Trail. Curtis Anderson, Applicant.
5. Discussion Items
A. Discuss staff being the land use authority for temporary trailers on lots while home owners build their homes.
6. Approval of Minutes
A. Request Approval of January 10, 2019 Regular Meeting minutes.
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations during this meeting should notify the City at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling (435) 673-6712.
Corey Bundy-Community Development Director