NOTICE OF AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY PLANNING COMMISSION SPECIAL MEETING
Thursday, October 25, 2018
2603 Santa Clara Drive
Time: 5:30 PM
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City will hold a Planning Commission Special meeting on the 25th day of October 2018, in the Santa Clara Town Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:30 PM. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order:
2. Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Jason Lindsey
– Opening Comments: (Invocation): Jason Lindsey
3. Communications and Appearances:
A. General Citizen Communication
4. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s)
B. General Business
1. Consider Request for a Conditional Use Permit for bicycle BMX track in Open Space zone. The proposed BMX track is in the wash area south of Little League Drive and south of the baseball field. Mike Seely, Applicant.
2. Request Review of Conditional Use Permit, located at Village Rock Pit; North of Pioneer Parkway and Rachel Drive. JP Excavation, Applicant and Melissa Scott, Representing.
3. Recommendation to City Council for a Zone Change request to change the zoning from Residential R-1-10 to Commercial Zone on 0.81 acre. Property located at 2398 and 2402 Santa Clara Drive, parcel numbers SC-1-A-3-B & SC-1-A-3-C. Karen Bowen, Applicant and Peggy Cole-Lapray, Representing.
4. Recommendation to City Council for Amended Preliminary Plat for Bella Sol Phase 7, located at Rachel Drive and North Town Road. Robert Smith, Applicant.
5. Recommendation to City Council of Final Plat for Ocotillo Springs Phase 2, with 27 townhome units located south of North Town Road and east of 400 East street on 2.41 acres – Scott Group LLC, Lance Rigby, Representing.
6. Recommendation to City Council of Final Plat for Arcadia Vacation Resort Phase 2, located at Rachel Drive and North Town Road. AVR Holdings, LLC; Robert Smith, Applicant.
5. Discussion Items
6. Approval of Minutes
A. Request Approval of September 13, 2018 Regular Meeting minutes.
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations during this meeting should notify the City at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling (435) 673-6712.
Posted this 18th day of October 2018.
Corey Bundy-Community Development Director