NOTICE OF AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
Thursday, January 11, 2018
2603 Santa Clara Drive
Time: 5:30 PM
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City will hold a Planning Commission meeting on the 11th day of January 2018, in the Santa Clara Town Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:30 PM. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order:
2. Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Curtis Jensen
– Opening Comments: (Invocation): Curtis Jensen
3. Communications and Appearances:
A. General Citizen Communication
4. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s)
1. Public Hearing to receive comments on the proposed Code Amendment, Lot Agreement (16.24.080).
B. General Business
1. Recommendation to City Council for a proposed Code Amendment, Lot Agreement (16.24.080).
2. Consider a request to reduce the side yard setback from ten feet to five feet for the side yard on the west side of the historic Granary building at 3105 Santa Clara Drive. Mandi Gubler, applicant.
5. Discussion Items
A. Review on standards for a second dwelling in a R-1-10, or R-1-10/RA zone code section 17-64-060.
6. Approval of Minutes
A. Request Approval of December 12, 2017 Regular Meeting minutes.
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations during this meeting should notify the City at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling (435) 673- 6712.
Posted this 5th day of January 2018.
Corey Bundy – Community Development Director