NOTICE OF AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
Thursday, November 14, 2019
2603 Santa Clara Drive
Time: 5:30 PM
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City will hold a Planning Commission meeting on the 14th day of November 2019, in the Santa Clara Town Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:30 PM. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order:
2. Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Jason Lindsey
– Opening Comments: (Invocation): Jason Lindsey
3. Communications and Appearances:
A. General Citizen Communication
4. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s)
1. Public hearing to consider adding certain strategies per State Law to the City General Plan to facilitate the development of moderate-income housing.
B. General Business
1. Recommendation to City Council for adding certain strategies per State Law to the City General Plan to facilitate the development of moderate-income housing.
2. Consider a request for additional wall height in backyard setback area at 1454 Boys Pond Circle, The Hills at Santa Clara lot 133. Monte Chournos, representing.
3. Consider a request for a lot line merger at 1503 Boys Pond Circle, The Hills at Santa Clara lot 129 and lot 117. John Aldrich, applicant.
4. Recommendation to City Council Final Plat for Giovengo Commercial Subdivision with 3 lots located on the SW corner of Pioneer Parkway and Rachel Drive. Jayleen Giovengo, applicant.
5. Recommendation to City Council of Amended Final Plat for Ocotillo Springs Phase 3, located south of North Town Road and east of 400 East Street. Jared Bates, representing.
5. Discussion Items
6. Approval of Minutes
A. Request Approval of October 10, 2019 Regular Meeting minutes.
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations during this meeting should notify the City at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling (435) 673-6712.
Posted this 8th day of November 2019.
Corey Bundy-Community Development Director