NOTICE OF AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
Thursday, October 10, 2019
2603 Santa Clara Drive
Time: 5:30 PM
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City will hold a Planning Commission meeting on the 10th day of October 2019, in the Santa Clara Town Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:30 PM. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order:
2. Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: James Call
– Opening Comments: (Invocation): James Call
3. Communications and Appearances:
A. General Citizen Communication
4. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s)
B. General Business
1. Request of Conditional Use Permit annual review for Village Rock gravel operation; located north of Pioneer Parkway within lava rock area. Melissa Scott with JP Excavation, applicant.
2. Recommendation from Hillside Review Board for Preliminary Plat for The Hills at Santa Clara phase 3, located south Clary Hills Drive. Allen Hall with Rosenberg Associate, representing.
3. Recommendation to City Council Preliminary Plat for Giovengo Commercial Subdivision with 3 lots located on the SW corner of Pioneer Parkway and Rachel Drive. Jayleen Giovengo, applicant.
5. Discussion Items
A. Discussion on update requirements for the City’s Moderate Income Housing Plan per new State law.
6. Approval of Minutes
A. Request Approval of September 12, 2019 Regular Meeting minutes.
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations during this meeting should notify the City at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling (435) 673-6712.
Posted this 7th day of October 2019.
Corey Bundy-Community Development Director