NOTICE OF AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
Thursday, August 8, 2019
2603 Santa Clara Drive
Time: 5:30 PM
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City will hold a Planning Commission meeting on the 8th day of August 2019, in the Santa Clara Town Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:30 PM. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order:
2. Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Marv Wilson
– Opening Comments: (Invocation): Marv Wilson
3. Communications and Appearances:
A. General Citizen Communication
4. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s)
1. Public Hearing to consider a request for Variance for additional wall height within the front setback area at 2656 Crestview Drive. Thomas Robinson, applicant.
B. General Business
1. Planning Commission will consider a request for Variance for additional wall height within the front setback area at 2646 Crestview Drive. Thomas Robinson, applicant.
5. Discussion Items
A. Discussion on update of the Moderate Income Housing element of the City General Plan per new state requirements.
6. Approval of Minutes
A. Request Approval of July 11, 2019 Regular Meeting minutes.
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations during this meeting should notify the City at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling (435) 673-6712.
Posted this 5th day of August 2019.
Corey Bundy-Community Development Director