NOTICE OF AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
Thursday, December 13, 2018
2603 Santa Clara Drive
Time: 5:30 PM
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City will hold a Planning Commission meeting on the 13th day of December 2018, in the Santa Clara Town Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:30 PM. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order:
2. Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Michael Day
– Opening Comments: (Invocation): Michael Day
3. Communications and Appearances:
A. General Citizen Communication
4. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s)
B. General Business
1. Recommendation to City Council for Hillside Review Board recommendation proposed landslide area, located south of Cinnamon Circle. Allen Hall, Rosenberg Associates, Representing.
2. Recommendation to City Council for Hillside Review Board recommendation of The Edge of Grand Desert. Located east of Gates Lane and south of Clary Hills Drive. Ben Willits with Horrocks, Representing.
3. Recommendation to City Council for approval of calculation of available building permits on southside of Santa Clara River based on Fire Code and access.
4. Recommendation to City Council of Preliminary Plat for The Edge of Grand Desert phase 1, located east of Gates Lane and south of Clary Hills Drive. Ben Willits with Horrocks, Representing.
5. Discussion Items
6. Approval of Minutes
A. Request Approval of November 8, 2018 Regular Meeting minutes.
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations during this meeting should notify the City at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling (435) 673-6712.
Posted this 6th day of December 2018.
Corey Bundy-Community Development Director