NOTICE OF AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
Thursday, November 8, 2018
2603 Santa Clara Drive
Time: 5:30 PM
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City will hold a Planning Commission meeting on the 8th day of November 2018, in the Santa Clara Town Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:30 PM. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order:
2. Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Todd Jacobsen
– Opening Comments: (Invocation): Todd Jacobsen
3. Communications and Appearances:
A. General Citizen Communication
4. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s)
B. General Business
1. Recommendation to City Council for amended site plan and building elevations approval for Harmons pads A, C and D. Located NE corner of Rachel Drive and Pioneer Parkway (in front of Harmons Supermarket). Harmons City Assoc LC, Applicant; Kristen Voros, Representing.
2. Recommendation to City Council of Final Plat for Arcadia Vacation Resort Phase 2, located at Rachel Drive and North Town Road. AVR Holdings, LLC; Robert Smith, Applicant.
5. Discussion Items
6. Approval of Minutes
A. Request Approval of October 25, 2018 Regular Meeting minutes.
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations during this meeting should notify the City at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling (435) 673-6712.
Posted this 1st day of November 2018.
Corey Bundy-Community Development Director