NOTICE OF AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
Thursday, July 12, 2018
2603 Santa Clara Drive
Time: 5:30 PM
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City will hold a Planning Commission meeting on the 12th day of July 2018, in the Santa Clara Town Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:30 PM. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order:
2. Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Curtis Jensen
– Opening Comments: (Invocation): Curtis Jensen
3. Communications and Appearances:
A. General Citizen Communication
4. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s)
B. General Business
1. Recommendation to City Council for Preliminary Plat for Rhone Subdivision, a 30-lot single family in the R1-10 zone, 21.3 acres approximately 1300 Vernon Street – Cole West Development, Applicant, Allen Hall Rosenberg Associates, Representing.
2. Consider Variance request for existing courtyard wall extending 15 feet from dwelling “not 10 feet per code”. The height of the courtyard wall complies with the 4-foot height.
5. Discussion Items
A. Discuss Medium Density Residential designation on the General Plan for the Arrowhead Trail area.
B. Land Use Ordinance review committee, reviewing zone ordinance.
C. Discussion to consider a concept (sketch) plan for a proposed development located approximately East of Bella Sol Subdivision and North of Harmons – Drake Howell, Representing.
6. Approval of Minutes
A. Request Approval of June 14, 2018 Regular Meeting minutes.
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations during this meeting should notify the City at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling (435) 673-6712.
Posted this 5th day of July 2018.
Corey Bundy-Community Development Director