NOTICE OF AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
Thursday, June 14, 2018
2603 Santa Clara Drive
Time: 5:30 PM
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City will hold a Planning Commission meeting on the 14th day of June 2018, in the Santa Clara Town Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:30 PM. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order:
2. Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Marv Wilson
– Opening Comments: (Invocation): Marv Wilson
3. Communications and Appearances:
A. General Citizen Communication
4. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s)
1. Public Hearing is to receive input on the proposed Zone Change request from Residential Agricultural RA to R-1-10 zone on 21.36 acres, located approximately at 1300 Vernons Street. West Cole Development, Carol Graf Heaton and Bonnie Peterson, Applicant.
B. General Business
1. Recommendation to City Council for a Zone Change request to change the zoning from Residential Agricultural RA to R-1-10 zone on 21.36 acres, located approximately at 1300 Vernons Street. West Cole Development, Carol Graf Heaton and Bonnie Peterson, Applicant.
5. Discussion Items
6. Approval of Minutes
A. Request Approval of May 10, 2018 Regular Meeting minutes.
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations during this meeting should notify the City at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling (435) 673-6712.
Posted this 4th day of June 2018.
Corey Bundy-Community Development Director