NOTICE OF AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
Thursday, April 12, 2018
2603 Santa Clara Drive
Time: 5:30 PM
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City will hold a Planning Commission meeting on the 12th day of April 2018, in the Santa Clara Town Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:30 PM. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order:
2. Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Michael Day
– Opening Comments: (Invocation): Michael Day
3. Communications and Appearances:
A. General Citizen Communication
4. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s)
B. General Business
1. Consider recommendation from the Heritage Commission Amendment to the Historic District / Mixed Use Zone on 0.45 acre located at 2720 Santa Clara Drive – Sam Edwards, Applicant.
2. Consider approval of Conditional Use Permit request for a proposed city park, approximately 1527 N. Chapel Street – Santa Clara City, Applicant, Brad Hayes, Representing.
3. Recommendation to City Council for a Preliminary Plat for Pioneer Parkway Subdivision, Located South of Pioneer Parkway and the end of Sandy Cove Drive – Jared Bates Rosenberg Associates, Representing.
5. Discussion Items
6. Approval of Minutes
A. Request Approval of March 8, 2018 Regular Meeting minutes.
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations during this meeting should notify the City at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling (435) 673-6712.
Posted this 5th day of April 2018.
Corey Bundy-Community Development Director