NOTICE OF AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
Thursday, September 10, 2020
2603 Santa Clara Drive
Time: 5:30 PM
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City will hold a Planning Commission meeting on the 10th day of September 2020, in the Santa Clara Town Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:30 PM. The meeting will be available live stream on the Santa Clara City or directly to the YouTube link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_xLBLm30-XLqM1AEmhpcMA . Council Chambers will be available to residents, we will have limited availability and follow Covid-19 guidelines.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order:
2. Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Mark Weston
– Opening Comments: (Invocation): Mark Weston
3. Communications and Appearances:
A. General Citizen Communication
4. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s)
1. Public Hearing to receive public input to amend the Planned Development Residential zone to allow for an 18-hole golf course within the proposed Black Desert project located on the north side of Pioneer Parkway and just west of the present Entrada Development. Patrick Manning, applicant.
2. Public Hearing to receive public input on a proposed amendment to section 17.66.040 to require a building elevation drawing as part of the site plan process in a standard Commercial zone.
B. General Business
1. Recommendation to City Council to amend the Planned Development Residential zone to allow for an 18-hole golf course within the proposed Black Desert project located on the north side of Pioneer Parkway and just west of the present Entrada Development. Patrick Manning, applicant.
2. Consideration of a Conditional Use Permit request to construct an 18- hole golf course as part of the Black Desert project. Patrick Manning, applicant.
3. Recommendation to City Council on a proposed amendment to section 17.66.040 to require a building elevation drawing as part of the site plan process in a standard Commercial zone.
5. Discussion Items
A. What topics or issues does the PC want to discuss in future training sessions?
6. Approval of Minutes
A. Request Approval of August 13, 2020 Regular Meeting minutes.
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations during this meeting should notify the City at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling (435) 673-6712.
Electronic Meetings Policies
Pursuant to the Executive Order issued by Governor Gary Herbert on March 18, 2020 regarding Electronic Public Meetings, please be advised that meetings will be held electronically. An anchor location will be located at the Santa Clara City Hall Council Chambers located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara Utah. No more than 20 people will be permitted to enter the building. Full Agendas, meeting packets, and archive minutes/recordings can be found on the City calendar at: https://sccity.org/events/ or https://sccity.org/agendas-minutes/.
Live Stream Viewing & Public Hearings: Meeting Live Streams and Recordings can be found on the Official Santa Clara City YouTube Channel. The link can be found on our website main page: https://sccity.org/ or https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_xLBLm30-XLqM1AEmhpcMA. Persons who would like to comment on Public Hearings may do so by filling out the Public Comment form through our website at https://sccity.org/public-hearings/. The City will be taking Public Comment beginning the day the Agenda is published and until the Public Hearing is closed. Comments submitted prior to the close of the public comment period will be read into the record. Zoom Meeting Participants: Participants on the Zoom call are limited to City Staff, Council Members, and applicants on the Agenda. E-mail calendar invitations will be sent out in advance of the meeting. Instructions for each meeting will include the meeting link, ID, and password to join. When joining the meeting your screen name must show your Full Name. Each applicant will be accepted into the meeting when their item is up for discussion. Submissions from this form will be sent directly to the City. Please contact Chris Shelley at (435) 673-6712 Ext. 203 with any questions regarding Public meetings.
Posted this 31st day of August 2020.
Corey Bundy-Community Development Director
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARINGS
The Santa Clara City Planning Commission will hold 2 Public Hearings at 5:30 p.m. on
Thursday September 10, 2020 in the City Council Chambers of the Town Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Dr., Santa Clara, UT. 84765 to receive public input on the following zoning issues;
- Consider a proposed amendment to Title 17, Section 17.66.040 to require a building elevation drawing as part of the site plan approval process for new buildings within a standard Commercial Zone.
- Consider a proposed amendment to a Planned Development Zone to allow for an 18-hole golf course within the proposed Black Desert project located on the north side of Pioneer Parkway and just west of the present Entrada Development.
Citizens of Santa Clara are encouraged to attend the hearing where they will be given the opportunity to express any concerns they may have with the proposed action.
In compliance with the American with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary Communicative aids and services) during this hearing should notify the City Recorder, Chris Shelley at 673-6712 ext.203 at least 24 hours prior to the hearing.
CHRIS SHELLEY, City Recorder