NOTICE OF AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
Thursday, August 13, 2020
2603 Santa Clara Drive
Time: 5:30 PM
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City will hold a Planning Commission meeting on the 13th day of August 2020, in the Santa Clara Town Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa
Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:30 PM. The meeting will be available live stream on the Santa Clara City or directly to the YouTube link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_xLBLm30-XLqM1AEmhpcMA . Council Chambers will be available to residents, we will have limited availability and follow Covid-19 guidelines.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order:
2. Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Curtis Whitehead
– Opening Comments: (Invocation): Curtis Whitehead
3. Communications and Appearances:
A. General Citizen Communication
4. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s)
B. General Business
1. Recommendation to City Council to consider approval of a Project Plan which consists of a site plan and building elevation drawings for Buck’s Ace Hardware in a Planned Development Commercial zone located on the southwest corner of the intersection of Rachel Drive and Pioneer Parkway. Buck Hurst, applicant.
2. Recommendation to City Council of Amended Final Plat for Ocotillo Springs phase 1, located south of North Town Road and east of 400 East Street. Jared Bates, representing.
3. Recommendation to City Council to consider approval of a Final Plat for Sycamores at Santa Clara phase 1C, located south of the Santa Clara River and east of Gates Lane. Jared Bated, representing.
4. Recommendation to City Council on a proposed amendment to the Santa Clara Zoning ordinance, Chapter 17.68 Planned Development Districts.
5. Discussion Items
6. Approval of Minutes
A. Request Approval of July 9, 2019 Regular Meeting minutes.
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations during this meeting should notify the City at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling (435) 673-6712.
Electronic Meetings Policies: Pursuant to the Executive Order issued by Governor Gary Herbert on March 18, 2020 regarding Electronic Public Meetings, please be advised that meetings will be held electronically. An anchor location will be located at the Santa Clara City Hall Council Chambers located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara Utah. No more than 20 people will be permitted to enter the building. Full Agendas, meeting packets, and archive minutes/recordings can be found on the City calendar at: https://sccity.org/events/ or https://sccity.org/agendas-minutes/. Live Stream Viewing & Public Hearings: Meeting Live Streams and Recordings can be found on the Official Santa Clara City YouTube Channel. The link can be found on our website main page: https://sccity.org/ or https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_xLBLm30-XLqM1AEmhpcMA. Persons who would like to comment on Public Hearings may do so by filling out the Public Comment form through our website at https://sccity.org/public-hearings/. The City will be taking Public Comment beginning the day the Agenda is published and until the Public Hearing is closed. Comments submitted prior to the close of the public comment period will be read into the record. Zoom Meeting Participants: Participants on the Zoom call are limited to City Staff, Council Members, and applicants on the Agenda. E-mail calendar invitations will be sent out in advance of the meeting. Instructions for each meeting will include the meeting link, ID, and password to join. When joining the meeting your screen name must show your Full Name. Each applicant will be accepted into the meeting when their item is up for discussion. Submissions from this form will be sent directly to the City. Please contact Chris Shelley at (435) 673-6712 Ext. 203 with any questions regarding Public meetings.
Posted this 5th day of August 2020.
Corey Bundy-Community Development Director