NOTICE OF AGENDA AMENDED
SANTA CLARA CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
Thursday, July 9, 2020
2603 Santa Clara Drive
Time: 5:30 PM
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City will hold a Planning Commission meeting on the 9th day of July 2020, in the Santa Clara Town Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:30 PM. The meeting will be available live stream on the Santa Clara City or directly to the YouTube link https://youtu.be/iIrNjc9JmFA . The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order:
2. Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Mark Hendrickson
– Opening Comments: (Invocation): Mark Hendrickson
3. Communications and Appearances:
A. General Citizen Communication
4. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s)
1. Public Hearing to consider a Project Plan which consists of a site plan and building elevation drawings for Buck’s Ace Hardware in a Planned Development Commercial zone located on the southeast corner of the intersection of Rachel Drive and Pioneer Parkway. Buck Hurst, applicant.
B. General Business
1. Recommendation to City Council to consider approval of a Project Plan which consists of a site plan and building elevation drawings for Buck’s Ace Hardware in a Planned Development Commercial zone located on the southeast corner of the intersection of Rachel Drive and Pioneer Parkway. Buck Hurst, applicant.
2. Consider a Conditional Use Permit request for an accessory dwelling unit over a detached garage at 2765 Vineyard Drive, also request for additional height for the detached garage and additional size for the accessory dwelling unit. Chad & Anne Gates, applicant.
3. Appoint a new Vice Chairman.
4. Consider a Conditional Use Permit for Jim’s RV site plan amendment to request straight wire on fence at 2397 Santa Clara Drive. Doug Rogers, representing.
5. Discussion Items
6. Approval of Minutes
A. Request Approval of June 11, 2019 Regular Meeting minutes.
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations during this meeting should notify the City at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling (435) 673-6712.
Electronic Meetings Policies Pursuant to the Executive Order issued by Governor Gary Herbert on March 18, 2020 regarding Electronic Public Meetings, please be advised that meetings will be held electronically. An anchor location will be located at the Santa Clara City Hall Council Chambers located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara Utah. No more than 20 people will be permitted to enter the building. Full Agendas, meeting packets, and archive minutes/recordings can be found on the City calendar at: https://sccity.org/events/ or https://sccity.org/agendas-minutes/. Live Stream Viewing & Public Hearings: Meeting Live Streams and Recordings can be found on the Official Santa Clara City YouTube Channel. The link can be found on our website main page: https://sccity.org/ or https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_xLBLm30-XLqM1AEmhpcMA. Persons who would like to comment on Public Hearings may do so by filling out the Public Comment form through our website at https://sccity.org/public-hearings/. The City will be taking Public Comment beginning the day the Agenda is published and until the Public Hearing is closed. Comments submitted prior to the close of the public comment period will be read into the record. Zoom Meeting Participants: Participants on the Zoom call are limited to City Staff, Council Members, and applicants on the Agenda. E-mail calendar invitations will be sent out in advance of the meeting. Instructions for each meeting will include the meeting link, ID, and password to join. When joining the meeting your screen name must show your Full Name. Each applicant will be accepted into the meeting when their item is up for discussion. Submissions from this form will be sent directly to the City. Please contact Chris Shelley at (435) 673-6712 Ext. 203 with any questions regarding Public meetings.
Posted this 29th day of June 2020.
Corey Bundy-Community Development Director
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
PUBLIC HEARING TO DISCUSS A PROJECT PLAN IN A PLANNED DEVELOPMENT COMMERCIAL ZONE.
The Planning & Zoning Commission of the City of Santa Clara will hold a Public Hearing at 5:30 p.m. on Thursday, July 9, 2020 in the City Council Chambers of the Town Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, UT. 84765.
- The purpose of the Public Hearing is to receive public input and to Discuss or take action on a Project Plan for a Hurst Ace Hardware store proposed for the southeast corner of Pioneer Parkway and Rachel Drive in an existing Planned Development Commercial zone. The Project Plan consists of a site plan and proposed building design drawings. Interested persons are encouraged to attend the public hearing and express opinions on the proposed project. Buck Hurst, applicant.
Citizens of Santa Clara are encouraged to attend the hearing where they will be given the opportunity to express any concerns they may have with the proposed action.
In compliance with the American with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary Communicative aids and services) during this hearing should notify the City Recorder, Chris Shelley at 673-6712 ext.203 at least 24 hours prior to the hearing.