NOTICE OF AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
Thursday, July 11, 2019
2603 Santa Clara Drive
Time: 5:30 PM
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City will hold a Planning Commission meeting on the 11th day of July 2019, in the Santa Clara Town Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:30 PM. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order:
2. Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Leina Mathis
– Opening Comments: (Invocation): Leina Mathis
3. Communications and Appearances:
A. General Citizen Communication
4. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s)
B. General Business
1. Determine if an RV service shop is in harmony with the character, intent and purpose of the Commercial zone, and consider approval of the site plan. Doug Rogers, representing.
2. Recommendation to City Council of Final Plat for The Sycamores at Santa Clara 1B, with 16 lots on approximately 14.6 acres in a R-1-10 zone located east of Gates Lane, south of the Santa Clara River, and generally between the hillside to the south and the Santa Clara River to the north. Kyle Hafen, representing.
3. Recommendation to City Council of Preliminary Plat for Split Rock; a 185-unit townhomes development located east of Rachel Drive (east of Lava Ridge Intermediate School) and north of Harmons Store on 17.18 acres. D.R. Horton Homes, applicant.
4. Recommendation to City Council for amended Planned Development Commercial Zone called Clara Corners on approximately 9 acres located on the south side of Santa Clara Drive, west of Country Lane and extending west of Lava Flow Drive. Wes Davis, applicant.
5. Discussion Items
6. Approval of Minutes
A. Request Approval of June 13, 2019 Regular Meeting minutes.
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations during this meeting should notify the City at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling (435) 673-6712.
Posted this 8th day of July 2019.
Corey Bundy-Community Development Director