NOTICE OF AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
Thursday, March 12, 2020
2603 Santa Clara Drive
Time: 5:30 PM
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City will hold a Planning Commission meeting on the 12th day of March 2020, in the Santa Clara Town Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:30 PM. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order:
2. Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Mark Weston
– Opening Comments: (Invocation): Mark Weston
3. Communications and Appearances:
A. General Citizen Communication
4. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s)
B. General Business
1. Recommendation to City Council of Preliminary Plat for Heritage Point Townhomes located on the south side of Santa Clara Drive, west of Country Lane and extending west of Lava Flow Drive. Wes Davis, applicant.
2. Consider a request for additional wall height in backyard setback area at 3942 Girls Pond Circle, The Hills at Santa Clara lot 221. Heather Johnson, applicant.
5. Discussion Items
6. Approval of Minutes
A. Request Approval of March 5, 2020 Special Meeting minutes.
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations during this meeting should notify the City at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling (435) 673-6712.
Posted this 6th day of March 2020.
Corey Bundy-Community Development Director