NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL SPECIAL MEETING
Monday September 9, 2019
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Special Meeting on the 9th day of September 2019, in the City Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:00 p.m. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Ceremony
– Pledge of Allegiance: Wendell Gubler
– Opening Comments: Wendell Gubler
3. Communication and Appearances
4. Conflicts and Disclosures
5. Working Agenda
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 pm.
B. Consent Agenda
C. General Business
1. Award the Truman Drive Land Slide Project.
2. Discussion regarding advertising with the Greater Zion.
A. Mayor & Council Reports
7. Approval of Claims and Minutes
8. Calendar of Events
– September 11,12 & 13 League of Cities & Towns
– September 25, 2019 Regular City Council Meeting
– September 26—28, 2019 Swiss Days
– October 2, 2019 City Council Work Meeting
9. Executive Session
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting.
The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 3rd day of September 2019 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2018 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 5, 2018.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder