NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday August 28, 2019
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on the 28th Day of August 2019, in the City Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:00 p.m. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order:
2. Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Herb Basso
– Opening Comments: Herb Basso
3. Communications and Appearances:
4. Conflicts and Disclosures:
5. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 p.m.
B. Consent Agenda:
1. Approve a Proclamation proclaiming September 17-23, 2019 as Constitution Week.
2. Cancel the September 11, 2019 City Council Meeting and set September 9, 2019 as a Special City Council Meeting.
C. General Business:
a. Mayor / Council Reports
7. Approval of Claims and Minutes
– August 14, 2019 City Council Regular Meeting Minutes
– Claims through August 28, 2019
8. Calendar of Events
– September 4, 2019 City Council Work Meeting
– September 9, 2019 City Council Special Meeting
– September 11, 2019 Regular City Council Meeting Cancelled.
– September 25, 2019 Regular City Council Meeting
– September 26-28, 2019 Swiss Days
9. Executive Session
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting. The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 27th day of August 2019 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2019 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 10, 2019.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder