NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday June 26, 2019
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on the 26th Day of June 2019, in the City Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:00 p.m. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order:
2. Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Wendell Gubler
– Opening Comments: Wendell Gubler
3. Communications and Appearances:
4. Conflicts and Disclosures:
5. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 p.m.
1. The purpose of the Public Hearing is to receive public input on amending the City of Santa Clara Operating and Capital Budget for FY 2018-2019 and establishing an effective date.
B. Consent Agenda:
C. General Business:
1. Consider amending the City of Santa Clara Operating and Capital Budget for FY 2018-2019 and establishing an effective date and approve Ordinance 2019-04. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, Interim City Manager.
2. Consider approval of Investment Policy and approve Resolution 2019-12R. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, Interim City Manager.
3. Discussion and award of Rap Tax Funds. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, Interim City Manager.
4. Consider approval of Eaton Purchase Agreement- AMI Metering. Presented by Jack Taylor, Public Works Director.
5. Consider approval of the amended preliminary plat for Sycamores @ Santa Clara. Presented by Bob Nicholson, City Planner.
6. Discuss and possibly approve a new City Manager contract. Presented by Mayor Rosenberg.
a. Mayor / Council Reports
7. Approval of Claims and Minutes
– June 12, 2019 City Council Regular Meeting Minutes
– Claims through June 26, 2019
8. Calendar of Events
– July 3, 2019 City Council Work Meeting Cancelled
– July 4, 2019 Offices Closed
– July 10, 2019 Regular City Council Meeting
– July 24, 2019 Regular City Council Meeting Cancelled
– July 24, 2019 Offices Closed
9. Executive Session
1. Discussion regarding a new City Manager Contract.
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting. The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 24th day of June 2019 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2019 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 10, 2019.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder