NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday, February 13, 2019
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on the 13th day of February 2019 in the City Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:00 p.m. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Tode Hafen
– Opening Comments: Tode Hafen
3. Communications and Appearances:
4. Conflicts and Disclosures:
5. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 p.m.
B. Consent Agenda
1. Consider approving Resolution 2019-01R allowing Santa Clara City to use Vote by Mail as the primary means of casting ballots in future elections and to continue to contract with Washington County to provide election activities.
2. Consider Approving Resolution 2019-04R, approving a MOU between participating entities in
the Washington County Drug Task Force.
3. Consider Cancelling the March 13th City Council Meeting.
C. General Business
1. Request to reconsider or modify its requirement under Santa Clara City Code sections 17.48.010 and 020 on the Inn at Santa Clara project. (Richard Kohler, Owner) Presented by
Matt Ence, City Attorney.
2. Consider Approval of Verizon Cell Tower Plans. Presented by Matt Ence, City Attorney/ Corey
Bundy, Building & Zoning Official.
3. Discussion on Mixed Use Zone. Presented by Mayor Rosenberg.
a. Mayor /Council Reports
7. Approval of Claims and Minutes:
– Jan. 23, 2019 City Council
– Feb. 6, 2019 Work Meeting Minutes
– Claims through Feb. 13, 2019
8. Calendar of Events:
– Feb.18, 2019 Presidents Day (City Offices Closed)
– Feb. 27, 2019 City Council Regular Meeting
– Mar. 6, 2019 City Council Work Meeting
– Mar. 27, 2019 City Council Regular Meeting
9. Executive Session
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting. The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 7th day of February 2019 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2019 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 10, 2019.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder