NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday, November 14, 2018
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on the 14th day of November 2018 in the City Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:00 p.m. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Herb Basso
– Opening Comments: Herb Basso
3. Communications and Appearances:
4. Conflicts and Disclosures:
5. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 p.m.
1. Public Hearing to receive public input on vacating a 30ft. sewer line Easement for Ocotillo Springs.
B. Consent Agenda
1. Approve BMX Operating Lease.
2. Approve Medical Services Agreement with Dr. Robert Foster.
C. General Business
1. Consider approval of vacating a 30ft. sewer line Easement for Ocotillo Springs and approve Ordinance 2018-16. Presented by Bob Nicholson, City Planner.
2. Consider New Sign for Historical Museum. Presented by Sherri Anderson.
3. Consider approval for Ocotillo Springs Phase II Final Plat. Presented by Bob Nicholson, City Planner.
4. Consider a Zone Change request from R-1-10 to Commercial on 0.81 acre, located at 2398 and 2398 and 2402 Santa Clara Drive. Karen Bowen, applicant and approve Ordinance 2018-14. Presented by Bob Nicholson, City Planner.
5. Consider approval of an Amendment to Bella Sol Subdivision with 7 Phases and 2 additional lots located on the east side of Rachel Drive, and north of North Town Road.
a. Mayor /Council Reports
7. Approval of Claims and Minutes:
– Oct. 24, 2018 City Council Meeting Minutes
– Nov. 7, 2018 City Council Work Meeting Minutes
– Claims through Nov. 14, 2018
8. Calendar of Events:
– Nov. 22, 2018 Thanksgiving Day (Offices Closed)
– Nov. 23, 2018 Day after Thanksgiving (Offices Closed)
– Nov. 28, 2018 City Council Regular Meeting
9. Executive Session
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting. The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 8th day of November 2018 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2017 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 5, 2018.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder