NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday, February 12, 2020
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on the 12th day of February 2020 in the City Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:00 p.m. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Jarett Waite
– Opening Comments: Jarett Waite
3. Communications and Appearances:
4. Conflicts and Disclosures:
5. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 p.m.
B. Consent Agenda:
C. General Business:
1. Appoint Shelly Harris to serve as an Alternate on the Planning Commission. Presented by Corey Bundy, Building & Zoning Official.
2. Discussion on Development Fee Schedule and set Public Hearing to receive public input for Feb.26, 2020 at 5:00 pm. Presented by Corey Bundy, Building & Zoning Official.
3. Discussion on one-way street by Gubler Park. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, City Manager.
4. Public Safety Impact Fee discussion & possibly set Public Hearing for Feb. 26, 2020 at 5:00 pm. to receive public input. Presented Brock Jacobsen, City Manager.
5. Consider approval of the Santa Clara Municipal Wastewater Planning Program (MWPP) and Financial Evaluation for year ending 2019 and approve Resolution 2020-02R. Presented by Jack Taylor, Public Works Director.
6.. Street Impact fee discussion and set Public Hearing for Feb. 26, 2020 at 5:00 pm. to receive public input on Street Impact Fees. Presented by Jack Taylor, Public Works Director.
7. Consider approval of bid for Lava Flow Trail. Presented by Brad Hays, Parks & Trails
8. Discussion on BMX Track. Presented by Brad Hays, Parks & Trails Director.
a. Mayor /Council Reports
7. Approval of Claims and Minutes:
– Jan. 22, 2019 City Council Reg. Meeting Minutes
– Feb. 5, 2020 City Council Work Meeting Minutes
– Claims through Feb. 12, 2020
8. Calendar of Events:
– Feb. 17, 2019 Offices Closed for Presidents Day
– Feb. 26, 2019 Regular City Council Meeting
– Feb. 27, 2020 Budget Retreat at 12:00 PM.
– Mar. 4, 2020 City Council Work Meeting
9. Executive Session
1. Hold a strategy session to discuss the sale, lease or exchange of real property.
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting. The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 6th day of Feb. 2020 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2020 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 1, 2020.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder