NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday, November 13, 2019
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on the 13th day of November 2019 in the City Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:00 p.m. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Herb Basso
– Opening Comments: Herb Basso
3. Communications and Appearances:
4. Conflicts and Disclosures:
5. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 p.m.
1. The purpose of the Public Hearing is to receive public input regarding a Single Event Beer Permit. Ryan Miller, Anvil Brewing; Cimaron Chacon, Race representative.
B. Consent Agenda
1. Cancel the Dec. 25, 2019 City Council Regular Meeting and the Jan. 1, 2020 City Council Work Meeting.
2. Approve Resolution 2019-15R. Setting the Santa Clara City Secondary Irrigation fees and rates.
C. General Business
1. Canvass for the 2019 General Election. Presented by Melanie Abplanalp and Kim Hafen, Washington County Clerk/Auditor.
2. Consider Approval of the True Grit Epic Race. Presented by Cimaron Chacon, Race Representative.
3. Consider approval of the Santa Clara Justice Court Public Defender and Prosecutor Agreements. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, City Manager.
A. Mayor /Council Reports
7. Approval of Claims and Minutes:
– October 23, 2019 City Council Reg. Meeting Minutes
– Nov. 6, 2019 City Council Work Meeting Minutes
– Claims through November 13, 2019
8. Calendar of Events:
– November 28, 2019 Thanksgiving Day
– Nov.28 & 29 City Offices Closed.
– Dec. 4, 2019 City Council Work Meeting
– Dec. 11, 2019 City Council Regular Meeting
9. Executive Session
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting. The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 7th day of November 2019 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2019 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 10, 2019.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder