NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday, June 12, 2019
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on the 12th day of June 2019 in the City Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:00 p.m. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Herb Basso
– Opening Comments: Herb Basso
3. Communications and Appearances:
4. Conflicts and Disclosures:
5. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 p.m.
B. Consent Agenda
1. Cancel the July 3rd City Council Work Meeting & July 24, 2019 Regular City Council Meeting.
2. Consider additional funding for the Rosenlof Home. Corey Bundy, Building & Zoning Official.
3. Set Public Hearing for Budget Amendment for FY2018-2019 for June 26, 2019 at 5:00 pm.
C. General Business
1. Introduction of the 2019 Santa Clara City Royalty. (Sophie Robinson, Lexie Leavitt, Lainee Leavitt) By Monica Bracken.
2. Dixie Regional Hospital Update. Presented by Mitch Cloward, Administrator.
3. Youth Futures Shelter Home Presentation. By Krista Whipple, Program Manager.
4. Consider adoption of the Santa Clara Final Operating and Capital Budgets for FY 2019-2020 and approve Ordinance 2019-03. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, Interim City Manager.
5. Award Workers Comp Bid. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, Interim City Manager.
6. Approve the AMI Smart Metering Bid. Presented by Jack Taylor, Public Works Director.
7. Discussion on the Parks Capital Facilities & Impact Fee Analysis and set a Public Hearing for July 10, 2019. Presented by Brad Hays, Parks & Trails Director.
8. Consider Approval of Ordinance 2019-07 Amending the City’s Street Improvement Policy to Address improvements to streets outside of future subdivisions. Presented by Matt Ence, City Attorney.
9. Discussion on Rural Street Standards. Presented by Mayor Rosenberg.
a. Mayor /Council Reports
7. Approval of Claims and Minutes:
– May 22, 2019 City Council Meeting Minutes
– Claims through June 12, 2019
8. Calendar of Events:
– June 26, 2019 City Council Regular Meeting
– July 4th City Offices Closed
– July 10, 2019 City Council Regular Meeting
– July 24th Pioneer Day- City Offices Closed
9. Executive Session
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting. The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 6th day of June 2019 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on theUtah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2019 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 10, 2019.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder