NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday, May 8, 2019
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on the 8th day of May 2019 in the City Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:00 p.m. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Tode Hafen
– Opening Comments: Tode Hafen
3. Communications and Appearances:
4. Conflicts and Disclosures:
5. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 p.m.
B. Consent Agenda
1. Approve Interlocal Agreement for Elections w/ Washington County.
2. Approve Resolution 2019-07 Approving the Santa Clara City Small Cell Infrastructure Design Standards.
3. Approve purchase of bleacher covers for Gubler Park.
C. General Business
1. Shakespeare in the park update. Presented by Heidi Lee (HAM Productions).
2. Consider renewing 5-year contract with Iron Man. Presented by Kevin Lewis, Director Washington Tourism.
3. Consider approval of Revised Sewer Extension Agreement. Presented by Jack Taylor,
Public Works Director.
4. Consider Approval of the Santa Clara City Municipal Wastewater Planning Program
(MWPP) Report and Financial Evaluation for year ending 2018 and approve Resolution 2019-08. Presented by Jack Taylor, Public Works Director.
5. Consider approval of Plat & Ordinance 2019-02 and Planned Development Residential Zoning on a proposed municipal boundary line adjustment with St. George City for
approximately 24.6 acres located west of Lava Cove Drive on the north side of Pioneer Parkway, (Applicant, Scott Keller). Presented by Bob Nicholson, City Planner.
6. Consider approval of Rachel Dr. Fire Station Remodel Bid. Presented by Randy Hancey,
7. Tentative Budget update for FY 2019-2020 and set Public Hearing for May 22, 2019 at 5:00 pm.to consider adoption of Final Tentative Budget for FY 2019-2020. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, Assistant City Manager.
8. Discussion regarding replacing the City Manager.
a. Mayor /Council Reports
7. Approval of Claims and Minutes:
– April 10, 2019 Regular City Council Meeting Minutes
– April 17, 2019 Special City Council Meeting Minutes
– April 30, 2019 Special City Council Meeting Minutes
– May 1, 2019 Work Meeting Minutes
– Claims through May 8, 2019
8. Calendar of Events:
– May 12, 2019 Mother’s Day
– May 22, 2019 City Council Regular Meeting
– May 27, 2019 Memorial Day (Offices Closed)
– June 5, 2019 City Council Work Meeting
9. Executive Session
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting. The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 2nd day of May 2019 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2019 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 10, 2019.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder