NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday, April 10, 2019
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on the 10th day of April 2019 in the City Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:00 p.m. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Wendell Gubler
– Opening Comments: Wendell Gubler
3. Communications and Appearances:
4. Conflicts and Disclosures:
5. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 p.m.
B. Consent Agenda
C. General Business
1. St. George Economic Development Presentation. Presented by Jeriah Threlfall.
2. Consider Approval of Small Cell Infrastructure Standards. Presented by Jack Taylor, Public Works Director.
3. Consider Approval of additional funding to paint the Rosenlof Home. Presented by Corey Bundy, Building & Zoning Official.
4. Financials. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, Assistant City Manager.
a. Mayor /Council Reports
7. Approval of Claims and Minutes:
– March 27, 2019 Regular City Council Meeting Minutes
– April 3, 2019 Work Meeting Minutes
– Claims through April 10, 2019
8. Calendar of Events:
– April 13, 2019 Arbor Day Celebration 10am.-2pm., Canyon View Park
– April 22 – 24 2019 UMCA Training
– April 24, 2019 City Council Regular Meeting Cancelled
– April 24 – 26 2019 League of Cities & Towns
– May 1, 2019 City Council Work Meeting
– May 8, 2019 City Council Regular Meeting
9. Executive Session
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should
notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council
Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting.
The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara
City limits on this 4th day of April 2019 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the
Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2019 meeting schedule was also provided to
the Spectrum on January 10, 2019.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder