NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday, December 12, 2018
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on the 12th day of December 2018 in the City Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:00 p.m. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Tode Hafen
– Opening Comments: Tode Hafen
3. Communications and Appearances:
4. Conflicts and Disclosures:
5. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 p.m.
B. Consent Agenda
1. Approve adding Wildland Fire Engine to Capital Improvements (2-3 yr. plan).
2. Approve Mark Hendrickson as an alternate on the Planning Commission.
3. Cancel the Jan. 2, 2019 Work Meeting.
4. Approve the WCWCD Water Agreement.
C. General Business
1. Discuss declining student enrollment within the area elementary school boundaries. Presented by Larry Bergeson, Washington Co. School District Superintendent.
2. Audit Report. Presented by Steve Palmer with Hinton Burdick & Young.
a. Mayor /Council Reports
7. Approval of Claims and Minutes:
– Nov. 28, 2018 Regular City Council Meeting Minutes
– Nov. 28, 2018 Executive Session Minutes
– Dec. 5, 2018 City Council Work Meeting Minutes
– Claims through Dec. 12, 2018
8. Calendar of Events:
– Dec. 25, 2018 Christmas Day (Offices Closed)
– Dec. 26, 2018 Day after Christmas (Offices Closed)
– Jan. 9, 2019 City Council Regular Meeting
– Jan.10, 2019 Economic Summit
– Jan. 23, 2019 City Council Regular Meeting
9. Executive Session
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting. The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 6th day of December 2018 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2017 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 5, 2018.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder