NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday November 28, 2018
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on the 28th Day of November 2018, in the City Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:00 p.m. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order:
2. Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Ben Shakespeare
– Opening Comments: Ben Shakespeare
3. Communications and Appearances:
4. Conflicts and Disclosures:
5. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 p.m.
1. Public Hearing to receive Public Input regarding Amendment #2 to the Transportation Impact Fee Facility Plan and Impact Fee Analysis.
2. Public Hearing to receive Public Input on Amending the Santa Clara City Street Impact Fees.
B. Consent Agenda:
1. Cancel the Dec. 26, 2018 City Council Meeting.
C. General Business:
1. Consider Amendment #2 to the Transportation Impact Fee Facility Plan and Impact Fee Analysis and approve Ordinance 2018-17 to amend current Ordinance regarding transportation improvements. Presented by Jack Taylor.
2. Consider Approval of New Street Impact Fees and approve Resolution 2018-07R Presented by Jack Taylor, Public Works Director.
3. Consider Approval for Harmons site plan for pads A, C, & D. Presented by Bob Nicholson, City Planner.
4. Consider Approval of Final Plat for Arcadia Vacation Resort, Ph. 2 located on the west side of Rachel Drive, and north side of North Town Road. Presented by Bob Nicholson, City Planner.
5. Consider Approval for Glockenspiel Sound System Upgrade. Presented by Brad Hays, Parks & Trials Director.
a. Mayor / Council Reports
7. Approval of Claims and Minutes
– Nov.14, 2018 City Council Meeting
– Claims through Nov. 28, 2018
8. Calendar of Events
– Dec. 5, 2018 City Council Work Meeting
– Dec. 12, 2018 City Council Regular Meeting
– Dec. 25, 2018 Christmas Day (offices closed)
– Dec. 26, 2018 Offices Closed (day after Christmas)
9. Executive Session
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting. The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 19th day of November 2018 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2018 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 5, 2018.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder