NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday July 25, 2018
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on the 27th Day of June 2018, in the City Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:00 p.m. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order:
2. Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Ben Shakespeare
– Opening Comments: Ben Shakespeare
3. Communications and Appearances:
4. Conflicts and Disclosures:
5. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 p.m.
B. Consent Agenda:
1. Cancel the August 8, 2018 Regular City Council Meeting. Presented by Chris Shelley, City Recorder.
2. Set a Special Work Meeting for August 9, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.
C. General Business:
1. DRMC update. Presented by Brian Chadaz, Dixie Regional Medical Center Governing Board Chair.
2. Consider approval of Preliminary Plat for Rhone Subdivision located North of the Santa Clara River and generally between Old Farm Rd and extension of Chapel Street. Applicant: Cole West Development, Drake Howell, Rep.
A. Mayor / Council Reports
7. Approval of Claims and Minutes
– July 11, 2018 City Council Regular Meeting Minutes
– July 11, 2018 Executive Session Minutes
– Claims through July 25, 2018
8. Calendar of Events
– Aug. 1, 2018 City Council Work Meeting
– Aug. 8, 2018 City Council Regular Meeting (Cancelled)
– Aug. 13-15th UAMPS
– Aug. 9, 2018 Special City Council Work Meeting @ 6pm.
– Aug. 22, 2018 City Council Regular Meeting
– Sept. 12-14th League of Cities & Towns
9. Executive Session
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting. The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 23rd day of July 2018 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2018 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 5, 2018.
Chris Shelley – City