NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday, July 11, 2018
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on the 11th day of July 2018 in the City Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:00 p.m. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order:
2. Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Wendell Gubler
– Opening Comments: Wendell Gubler
3. Communications and Appearances:
4. Conflicts and Disclosures:
5. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 pm.
B. Consent Agenda:
C. General Business:
1. Consider approval of Road Dedication Plat for Victors Street. (Applicants: James & Deborah
Ence). Presented by Bob Nicholson, City Planner.
2. MOU Discussion regarding St. George City connecting to Santa Clara’s 12” irrigation line at
Rachel Dr. behind Harmons. Presented by Jack Taylor, Public Works Director.
3. Discussion regarding Short Term Rentals. Presented by Edward Dickie, City Manager.
A.Mayor / Council Reports
7. Approval of Claims and Minutes:
– June 27, 2018 City Council Meeting Minutes
– Claims through July 11, 2018
8. Calendar of Events:
– July 24, 2018 Pioneer Day (Offices Closed)
– July 25, 2018 City Council Regular Meeting
– Aug. 1, 2018 City Council Work Meeting
– Aug. 8, 2018 City Council Regular Meeting
– Aug. 22, 2018 City Council Regular Meeting
9. Executive Session:
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting. The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 5th day of July 2018 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2017 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 5, 2018.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder