NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday June 27, 2018
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on the 27th Day of June 2018, in the City Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:00 p.m. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order:
2. Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Herb Basso
– Opening Comments: Herb Basso
3. Communications and Appearances:
4. Conflicts and Disclosures:
5. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 p.m.
1. Public Hearing to receive Public Input on amending the FY 2017-18 Operating Capital Budget.
B. Consent Agenda:
1. Cancel the July 4th City Council Work Meeting.
C. General Business:
1. MMC (Master Municipal Clerk) Presentation. Presented by Susan Farnsworth & Christina Fernandez.
2. Update on water year and upcoming projects. Presented by Ron Thompson, Water Conservancy District General Manager and Karry Rathie.
3. Consider amending the FY 2017-18 Operating Capital Budget. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, Assistant City Manager.
4. Consider approval of Resolution 2018-05R, a Resolution Authorizing Sherry Laier, City Treasurer and Debbie Bannon, Accountant III to act on behalf of the City of Santa Clara for purposes of the PTIF Account. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, Assistant City Manager.
5. Consider approval of Rap Tax Applicants. Presented by Edward Dickie, City Manager.
6. Consider a Zone Change request from Residential Agricultural RA to R-1-10 Zone on 21.36 acres, located approximately at 1300 Vernon Street. (West Cole Development, Carol Graf Heaton, and Bonnie Peterson, Applicants). Presented by Bob Nicholson, City Planner.
A. Mayor / Council Reports
7. Approval of Claims and Minutes
– May 23, 2018 City Council Regular Meeting Minutes
– June 6, 2018 Work Meeting Minutes
– June 6, 2018 Special Meeting Minutes
– June 20, 2018 Special Meeting Minutes
– Claims through June 27, 2018
8. Calendar of Events
– July 4, 2018 City Offices Closed
– July 11, 2018 City Council Regular Meeting
– July 24, 2018 City Offices Closed (Pioneer Day)
– July 25, 2018 City Council
9. Executive Session
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting. The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 21st day of June 2018 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2018 meeting schedule was also provided to the
Spectrum on January 5, 2018.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder