NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday March 28, 2018
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on the 28th Day of March 2018, in the City Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:00 p.m. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order:
2. Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Ben Shakespeare
– Opening Comments: Ben Shakespeare
3. Communications and Appearances:
4. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 p.m.
B. General Business
1. St. George Area Economic Development update. Presented by Jeriah Threlfall, Director.
2. Verizon Cell Tower update & Approval of Site Plan Drawings. Presented by Corey Bundy, Building Official.
3. Museum Update. Presented by Sherri Anderson.
a. Mayor / Council Reports
6. Approval of Claims and Minutes
– March 14, 2018 City Council Meeting Minutes
– March 14, 2018 City Council Executive Session Minutes
– Claims through March 28, 2018
7. Calendar of Events
– April 4, 2018 City Council Work Meeting
– April 11, 2018 City Council Regular Meeting
– April 25, 2018 City Council Regular Meeting
8. Executive Session
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting.
The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 22nd day of March 2018 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2018 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 5, 2018.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder