NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday, March 14, 2018
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on the 14th day of March 2018 in the City Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:00 p.m. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Ceremony
– Pledge of Allegiance: Tode Hafen
– Opening Comments: Tode Hafen
3. Communications and Appearances
4. Working Agenda
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 pm.
B. General Business
1. Recognition to Corey Bundy by the Utah Chapter of ICC. Presented by Melodie Hayes.
2. Consider the preliminary Swiss Pioneer Memorial Park design. Presented by Brad Hay, Parks
& Trails Director and James Dotson, LandWORKS Inc.
3. Consider donation to Dixie Power Kite Festival. Presented by Councilman Jarett Waite.
a.Mayor / Council Reports
6. Approval of Claims and Minutes
– Feb. 28, 2018 City Council Meeting Minutes
– Claims through March 14, 2018
7. Calendar of Events
– Mar. 28, 2018 City Council Regular Meeting
– April 4, 2018 City Council Work Meeting
– April 11. 2018 City Council Regular Meeting
– April 25, 2018 City Council Regular Meeting
8. Executive Session
– Strategy Session to discuss the purchase, exchange, or lease of real property.
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting. The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 8th day of March 2018 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2017 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 5, 2018.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder