NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday February 28, 2018
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on the 28th Day
of February 2018, in the City Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting
will begin at 5:00 p.m. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Ceremony
– Pledge of Allegiance: Ben Shakespeare
– Opening Comments: Ben Shakespeare
3. Communications and Appearances
4. Working Agenda
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 p.m.
1. Public Hearing to receive Public Input on Budget Amendment for FY 2018.
2. Public Hearing to receive Public Input on a Lot Line Abandonment & Vacate an Easement.
B. General Business
1. Consider Budget Amendment for FY 2018 and approve Ordinance 2018-06. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, Assistant City Manager.
2. Consider Abandoning a Lot Line and Vacate an Associated Easement and approve Ordinance 2018-07. Presented by Bob Nicholson, City Planner.
3. Consider Approval of Final Plat for Ocotillo Springs Phase 1, located South of North Town Road. Presented by Bob Nicholson, City Planner.
4. Consider Request for a lot split for the Historic Granary building at 3105 Santa Clara Drive. Applicant, Mandi Gubler. Presented by Bob Nicholson, City Planner.
5. Consider Approval of a Zone Change Request from R-1-10 to Historic District/Mixed Use Zone on 0.59 acre (1lot), located at 2562 Santa Clara Drive. Applicant, Robert & Robyn
Lamoreaux and Approve Ordinance 2018-08. Presented by Bob Nicholson, City Planner.
6. Cancel the Mar. 7, 2018 City Council Work Meeting and set Budget Retreat for noon. Presented by Chris Shelley, City Recorder.
7. January Monthly Financials. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, Assistant City Manager.
8. Approve FY2018-19 Budget Schedule. Presented by Edward Dickie, City Manager.
A. Mayor / Council Reports
6. Approval of Claims and Minutes
– Jan. 24, 2018 City Council Meeting Minutes
– Jan. 24, 2018 City Council Executive Session Minutes
– Feb. 7, 2018 City Council Special Meeting Minutes
– Claims through Feb. 28, 2018
7. Calendar of Events
– Mar. 7, 2018 Budget Meetings at 12:00pm.
– Mar. 14, 2018 City Council Regular Meeting
– Mar. 28, 2018 City Council Regular Meeting
8. Executive Session
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting. The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 22nd day of February 2018 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2018 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 5, 2018.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder