NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday, November 8, 2017
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on the 8th day of November, 2017 in the City Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:00 p.m. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Call to Order:
- Opening Ceremony
– Pledge of Allegiance: Ken Sizemore
– Opening Comments: Ken Sizemore
- Communications and Appearances
- Working Agenda
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 pm.
1. Public Hearing to receive public input on the proposal of the street maintenance fee.
B. General Business
1. Consider approval of the proposed street maintenance fee increase to $3.00 and include a 5% annual escalator for 5 years. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, Assistant City Manager.
2. Consider setting November 15, 2017 as a Special City Council Meeting to Canvass Election. Presented by Chris Shelley, City Recorder.
– Mayor / Council Reports
- Approval of Claims and Minutes
– Oct. 25, 2017 City Council Meeting
– Nov. 1st. City Council Work Meeting (Tour DATC)
– Claims through Nov. 8, 2017
- Calendar of Events
– Nov. 23, 2017 Thanksgiving Day – Offices Closed
– Nov. 24, 2017 Offices Closed
– Dec. 6, 2017 City Council Work Meeting
– Dec. 13, 2017 City Council Regular Meeting
- Executive Session
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting.
The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 2nd day of November 2017 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2016 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 5, 2017.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder