NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on the 11th day of October 2017 in the City Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:00 p.m. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Call to Order:
- Opening Ceremony
– Pledge of Allegiance: Jarett Waite
– Opening Comments: Jarett Waite
- Communications and Appearances
- Working Agenda
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 pm.
B. General Business
1. Review Fire Rescue Agreement with Ivins City. Presented by Edward Dickie, City Manager.
2. Consider approval of a Proclamation to set the month of October as Domestic Violence Awareness Month. – Presented by Mayor Rosenberg.
A. Mayor / Council Reports
- Approval of Claims and Minutes
– Sept. 27, 2017 City Council Meeting
– Oct. 4, 2017 City Council Special. Meeting
– Oct. 4, 2017 City Council Work Meeting
– Claims through Oct. 11, 2017
- Calendar of Events
– Oct. 24-27, 2017 Early Voting Begins
– Oct. 31- Nov. 3, 2017 Early Voting.
– Oct. 25, 2017 City Council Regular Meeting
– Nov. 1, 2017 City Council Work Meeting
- Executive Session
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting.
The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 5th day of October 2017 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2016 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 5, 2017.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder