All events for City Council Meeting
Events List Navigation
B. General Business
1. Introduce the New Parks Employees, Sherrrelle Pontarelli and Dayne Call. Presented by Brad Hays, Parks & Trials Director.
2. Request approval to award Sunroc Corporation the bid for the Gubler Park West Parking Lot Grading and Curb in the amount of $132,286. Presented by Brad Hays, Parks & Trails Director.
3. Consider Approval of Golf Utility Vehicle Purchase in the amount of $8,900 for the Parks and Recreation Department and approve Resolution 2017-08R. Presented by Brad Hays, Park & Trails Director.
4. Consider approval of the First Amended Washington County Mutual Aid Agreement. Presented by Mayor Rosenberg.
5. Consider purchase of New Sewer truck and approve the Revised Interlocal Agreement between the City of Santa Clara and Ivins City to share cost of Sewer Cleaning Trucks. Presented by Jack Taylor, Public Works Director.
6. Consider Approval of Purchase Agreement for Sewer Truck in the amount of $400,000.00 and approve Resolution 2017-07R. Presented by Jack Taylor, Public Works Director.
7. Consider approval of Harmon’s Liquor License. Presented by Matt Ence, City Attorney.
8. Consider a General Plan Update for the South Hills Area and approve Ordinance 2017-23. Presented by Bob Nicholson, City Planner.
9. Set Special Meeting for October 4, 2017 at 5:00 P.M.Find out more »