NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday August 23, 2017
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Special Meeting on the 23rd Day of July, 2017, in the City Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:00 p.m. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Call to Order:
- Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Herb Basso
– Opening Comments: Herb Basso
- Communications and Appearances:
- Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 p.m.
B. General Business
1. Recognize Dresden Empey. Presented by Mayor Rosenberg.
2. Dixie Regional Medical Center Update by Steve Caplin, DRMC Governing Board Chair.
3. Presentation by Miss Santa Clara, Elle Habibian.
4. Consider a Zone Change from R-1-10 to Commercial on 0.55 acre, located at 2357 Santa Clara Drive (Jerry Frei, Applicant) and approve Ordinance 2017-20. Presented by Corey Bundy, Building & Zoning Official.
Attachments: Application; Staff Report; Site Plan; Photos; Ordinance 2017-20
5. Consider a Zone Change from R-1-10 to Historic District/Mixed Use Zone on 0.31 acre(1lot), located at 3199 Santa Clara Drive. (Ron & Anita Delelles, Applicants) and approve Ordinance 2017-21. Presented by. Presented by Corey Bundy, Building & Zoning Official.
Attachments: Application; Staff Report; Site Map; Zoning Map; Ordinance 2017-21
6. Consider a Zone Change from R-1-10 to Historic District/Mixed Use Zone on 0.45 acre (2 lots), located at approximately 1401 Chapel Street (across street from Post Office), (Leroy and Robert Austin, Applicants) and approve Ordinance 2017-22. Presented by Corey Bundy, Building & Zoning Official.
Attachments: Application; Staff Report; Site Plan; Ordinance 2017-22
7. Consider Approval of RFP for engineering on bridge. Presented by Jack Taylor, Public Works Director.
8. Consider Approval for Consulting Contract with Bradi Frei. Presented by Ed Dickie, City Manager.
9. Consider canceling the September 13, 2017 City Council Meeting due to ULCT. Presented by Chris Shelley, City Recorder.
10. Street Fee Discussion. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, Assistant City Manager.
- Mayor / Council Reports
- Approval of Claims and Minutes
– July 26, 2017 City Council Meeting Minutes
– July 26, 2017 Executive Session Minutes
– August 2, 2017 Special / Work Meeting Minutes
– August 2, 2017 Executive Session
– Claims through August 23, 2017
- Calendar of Events
– Sept. 6, 2017 City Council Work Meeting
– Sept. 13-15, 2017 Leagues of Cities & Towns
– Sept. 27, 2017 City Council Regular Meeting
- Executive Session
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting.
The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 17th day of August 2017 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2017 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 5, 2017.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder