NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday June 14, 2017
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on the 14th day of June, 2017 in the City Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:00 p.m. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Call to Order:
- Opening Ceremony
– Pledge of Allegiance: Tode Hafen
– Opening Comments: Tode Hafen
- Communications and Appearances
- Working Agenda
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 pm.
B. General Business
1. Consider adoption of the FY2017-18 Tentative Budget. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, Assistant City Manager.
2. Set Public Hearing for June 28th to amend the FY2016-17 Amended Budget. Brock Jacobsen, Assistant City Manager.
5. Consider approval of Resolution 2017-06R, a resolution designating and appointing Election Judges and Alternatives to serve for the Municipal Primary and General Elections. Presented by Chris Shelley, City Recorder.
Attachments: Resolution 2017-06;
6. Consider approval of an Amateur Radio Proclamation. Presented by Mayor Rosenberg.
7. Consider Approval of Ordinance 2017-11 to add full-service restaurant permit to alcoholic beverage licensing ordinance. Presented by Matt Ence.
A. Mayor / Council Reports
- Approval of Claims and Minutes
– May 31, 2017 City Council Regular Meeting
– June 7, 2017 City Council Work Meeting
– Claims through June 14, 2017
- Calendar of Events
– June 18, 2017 Father’s Day
– June 28, 2017 City Council Meeting
- Executive Session
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting.
The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 8th day of June 2017 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2016 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 5, 2017.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder