NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday March 22, 2017
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on the 22nd Day of March, 2017, in the City Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:00 p.m. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Call to Order:
- Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Mary Jo (Tode) Hafen
– Opening Comments: Mary Jo (Tode) Hafen
- Communications and Appearances:
- Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 p.m.
1. The purpose of the Public Hearing is to receive public input and to discuss or take action for a Request to abandon a sewer easement for Paradise Village at Zion Ph. 6.
B. General Business
1. Request to abandon sewer easement for Paradise Village at Zion Ph. 6 and Approve Ordinance 2017-04. Presented by Corey Bundy, Building & Zoning Official.
Attachments: Staff Report, Sewer Easement, Ordinance 2017-04
2. Request Approval of Ordinance 2017-03, Amending the General Plan & Land Use Map from Historic Low Density to Historic Medium Density on 0.89 acres & Zone Change from R1-10 to RPD. Matt Ence, City Attorney.
3. Discussion for Proposed Amendment #3 to the Historic District Boundaries, and to the Historic District/ Mix Use Zone. Presented by Bob Nicholson, City Planner.
Attachments: Draft Amendment #3
4. Discussion and or Action to establish a Temporary Land Use Moratorium in the Santa Clara Historic District and Approve Ordinance 2017-02. Presented by Bob Nicholson, City Planner.
Attachments: Ordinance 2017-02
5. Request Approval of Resolution 2017-04R to allow Mayor & City Council to purchase the City offered Health, Dental and Vision Insurance beginning April 1, 2017. Presented by Ed Dickie, City Manager.
6. Consider Appeal of the purchase offer price for the Gilbraying Inc. property affected by the landslide mitigation project. Presented by Matt Ence, City Attorney.
a. Mayor / Council Reports
- Executive Session
- Approval of Claims and Minutes
– Mar. 8, 2017 City Council Meeting Minutes
– Claims through March 22, 2017
- Calendar of Events
– April 5, 2017 City Council Work Meeting
– April 5-7, 2017 Utah League of Cities & Towns
– April 12, 2017 City Council Regular Meeting
– April 26, 2017 City Council Regular Meeting
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting.
The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 16th day of March, 2017 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2017 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 5, 2017.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder