NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday March 08, 2017
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on the 8th day of March, 2017 in the City Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:00 p.m. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Call to Order:
- Opening Ceremony
– Pledge of Allegiance: Jerry Amundsen
– Opening Comments: Jerry Amundsen
- Communications and Appearances
- Working Agenda
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 pm.
B. General Business
1. Introduction of new Code Enforcement Officer Scott Bannon. Presented by Corey Bundy.
2. HCP Presentation by Washington County HCP Director & County Commissioner.
3. Discussion and/or consideration to waive Impact Fees & Reduce Building Fees for Swiss Village, Lots 10-14. Presented by Clayton Leavitt.
4. Consider a request to amend the City General Plan Land Use Map by changing the land use designation form Historic District/Low Density Residential to Historic District/Medium Density Residential on 0.89. acres and zone change request from R1-10 to RPD, located at 1428 Victors Street. Jim Ence Applicant Presented by Bob Nicholson, City Planner.
5. DXATC request & update. Presented by Kelle Stephens.
6. Consider Appeal of the purchase offer price for the Gilbraying Inc. property affected by the landslide mitigation project.
– Mayor / Council Reports
- Executive Session
- Approval of Claims and Minutes
– Feb. 22, 2017 City Council Regular Meeting
– Mar. 1, 2017 City Council Work Meeting
– Claims through Mar. 8, 2017
- Calendar of Events
– March 9, 2017 Emergency Planning 10:00 am.
– March 9, 2017 Budget Retreat 12-5 pm.
– March 22, 2017 City Council Regular Meeting
– April 5, 2017 City Council Work Meeting
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting.
The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 2nd day of March 2017 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2016 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 5, 2017.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder