NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL WORK MEETING
Wednesday September 2, 2020,
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Work Meeting on the 2nd day of September 2020 at 5:00 PM. in the City Council Chambers of the Town Hall at 2603
Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara Utah 84765. The Meeting will be available to view live stream on the You Tube link: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxLBLm30-XLqM1AEmhpcMA
1. Call to Order
2. Working Agenda
A. General Business
1. SWMP Discussion. Presented by Jack Taylor, Public Works Dir./Scott Bannon, Storm Water & Code Enforcement.
2. Discussion on Santa Clara City Halloween Event at Heritage Square. Presented by Brad Hays, Parks & Trails Director.
3. Discussion on Title17 Zoning Ordinance, Chapter 17.68 Planned Development Districts. Presented by Bob Nicholson, City Planner/Corey Bundy, Building & Zoning Official.
4. Discussion on City Building Electric & IT update. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, City Manager.
5. Discussion of encroachment onto city property by property owners. Presented by Mayor Rosenberg.
3. Staff Reports
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting. The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 27th day of August 2020 at the Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on
the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2020 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January1, 2020.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder