NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday, August 12, 2020
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on the 12th day of August 2020 in the City Council Chambers of the Town Hall at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara Utah. which meeting will begin at 5:00 PM. The Meeting will be available to view Live Stream on the Santa Clara City website at sccity.org or go directly to the YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_xLBLm30-XLqM1AEmhpcMA. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Leina Mathis
– Opening Comments: Leina Mathis
3. Communications and Appearances:
4. Conflicts and Disclosures:
5. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 p.m.
B. Consent Agenda:
1. Approval of Claims and Minutes
– July 22, 2020 Regular City Council Minutes
– July 22, 2020 Executive Session Minutes
– Aug. 5, 2020 City Council Work Meeting Minutes
– Claims through August 12, 2020
2. Calendar of Events
– August 16-19, 2020 UAMPS
– August 26, 2020 Regular City Council Meeting
– Sept. 2, 2020 City Council Work Meeting
– Sept. 7, 2020 Labor Day (Offices Closed)
– Sept. 9, 2020 Regular City Council Meeting
– Sept. 23, 2020 Regular City Council Meeting
C. General Business:
1. Introduction of new firefighter recruits. Presented by Randy Hancey, Fire Chief.
2. Consider approval of Bid for new Council Computer’s. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, City Manager.
a. Mayor / Council Reports:
7. Executive Session:
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting. The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 6th day of August 2020 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2020 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 1, 2020.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder