NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday, July 8, 2020
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on the 8th day of July 2020 in the City Council Chambers of the Town Hall at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara Utah. which meeting will begin at 5:00 PM. The Meeting will be available to view Live Stream on the Santa Clara City website at sccity.org or go directly to the YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_xLBLm30-XLqM1AEmhpcMA.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Ben Shakespeare
– Opening Comments: Ben Shakespeare
3. Communications and Appearances:
4. Conflicts and Disclosures:
5. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 p.m.
B. Consent Agenda:
1. Approval of Claims and Minutes
– June 24, 2020 Regular City Council Minutes
– July 1, 2020 City Council Work Meeting Minutes
– Claims through July 8, 2020
2. Calendar of Events
– July 22, 2020 Regular City Council Meeting
– July 24, 2020 Pioneer Day (City Offices closed)
– August 5, 2020 City Council Work Meeting
– August 12, 2020 Regular City Council Meeting
– August 26, 2020 Regular City Council Meeting
C. General Business:
1. Award Rap Tax Award – Balance of Rap Tax. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, City Manager.
2. Consider Approval of the Pelorus Accounting Software. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, City Manager.
3. Present Fraud Risk Assessment. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, City Manager.
4. Consider approval of USA PREPS Tournament scheduled at Gubler Park July 16-19. Presented by Brad Hays, Parks & Trails Director.
- Mayor / Council Reports
7. Executive Session:
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting. The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 2nd day of July 2020 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2020 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 1, 2020.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder