NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL WORK MEETING
Wednesday July 1, 2020,
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Work Meeting on the 1st day of July 2020 at 5:00 PM. in the City Council Chambers of the Town Hall at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara Utah 84765.
- Call to Order
- Working Agenda
A. General Business
- Cemetery Policy discussion
- Park Fee Schedule discussion
- Shooting Range discussion
- Title 17, Chapter 17.68 Planned Development Zones discussion.
- General Plan – Very Low Density Residential (VLDR) to Mixed-Use Residential discussion
- Zone change from Residential Agricultural (RA) to Planned Development Residential (PDR) discussion.
- Staff Reports
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council
Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting.
The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 26th day of June 2020 at the Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2020 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January1, 2020.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder