NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday, May 27, 2020
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on the 27th Day of May 2020 Electronically Via Zoom, which meeting will begin at 5:00 p.m. The Meeting will be available to view Live Stream on the Santa Clara City website at sccity.org, then click the YouTube button. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order:
2. Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Wendell Gubler
– Opening Comments: Wendell Gubler
3. Communications and Appearances:
4. Conflicts and Disclosures:
5. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 p.m.
1. Public Hearing to receive public input on a Limited Restaurant Alcoholic Beverage License
for Rylin’s Bistro.
2. Public Hearing to receive public input and discussion on the Santa Clara City Operating
and Capital Budgets for Fiscal Year 2020-2021.
B. Consent Agenda:
1. Approval of Claims and Minutes
– May13, 2020 Regular City Council Meeting Minutes
– May13, 2020 Executive Session Minutes
– Claims through May 27, 2020.
2. Calendar of Events
– June 3, 2020 City Council Work Meeting
– June10, 2020 Regular City Council Meeting
– June 24, 2020 Regular City Council Meeting
3. Set Public Hearing to Receive public input on the Santa Clara City Operating and Capital
Budget for FY 2019-2020 for June 24, 2020 at 5:00pm.
C. General Business:
1. Consider approval of a Limited Restaurant Alcoholic Beverage License for Rylu’s Bistro
located at 2862 Santa Clara Drive. Presented by Corey Bundy, Building & Zoning Official.
2. Dove Center update. Presented by Lindsey Boyer, Executive Director for Dove Center.
3. Consider a request for a zone change for 0.36 acres located at 2401 Santa Clara Drive from
R-1-10 to Commercial, Applicant Greg Ence and approve Ordinance 2020-06. Presented
by Bob Nicholson, City Planner/Corey Bundy, Building & Zoning Official.
a. Mayor / Council Reports
7. Executive Session
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting. The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 22nd day of May. 2020 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2020 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 1, 2020.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder